Profession - Ordained Clergy
Visionary; Public speaking; Soul winner; Senior Pastor; Guest Speaker for Churches and events; Radio and Television host; Event planner; Preacher; Teacher; Professor; Administrator; Organizer; Coordinator; Marriage Officer; Church Planter; Fundraiser; Community worker; Advisor; Bible Counselor; Presenter; Intern Political Office, Trader and more.
- After years of hard and faithful service, God has honored Rev. Dr.Neithe To trade a plot of land for the Faith Deliverance Pentecostal Church of God and has purchased a good property this year that is located at 5601-5611 Flatlands Brooklyn NY.
- Has been the Pastor to adults, young people, children from various Nationalities at Faith.
- Deliverance Pentecostal Church Of God (FAITH), Brooklyn NY.
- Founder of the organization of FAITH July 1990.
- Equipped and ordained Ministers and workers; organized and hold crusades.
- Strengthened and built Leaders in becoming Pastors, teacher Church organizers and planter.
- The crippled walked; dumb spoke, blind eyes received sight.
- Planted four ministries, two oversees, and two in USA.
- House to house witnessing in Communities; Members follow the same example in witnessing. Results into uncounted numbers of people saved.
- Founder and president of Bible School; Youth Outreach Coordinator and director outreach increase from four to over 60.
- Fundraiser; In two four weeks raised $100.000 with approximately 30 Church Members. Boost membership growth spiritually and numerically.
- Coordinator of “Legend of Faith Award Banquet Ceremony” Honored people from various places and career in Community, averaging over 300 people for the past ten years and an average of 225 in attendance.
- Organized Marches to bring about awareness of who we were and the Concerns for populace in the communities. Other people joined in.
- Preached on Radios and Television.
- Served as Volunteer at the Nation’s Mall “National Summit Day”, on President.
- Obama’s Inaugural Weekend, 2/19/2013: was Selected by the 57th Presidential.
- Inaugural Committee (PIC) and Host event “Hospitality Care” under PIC.
- Administrator and Professor: New York Theological Seminary; Teaching First and Second Testament Course, Church History; Pastoral Care; First Testament Course was developed and planned strategically to meet Students need in communicating and reaching out to people in communities. Many reported it was their first experience in bringing other people to Christ, and inviting them to a place of worship. Their theological knowledge of the Bible was increased and was translated into practical living. Organized graduation and retreats for students. Work as Intern in Congressman Ed Towns’ office in Brooklyn New York.
- Pioneered, planted ministries for Church Of God and was Pastor to a few.
- Organized a “Women’s Rally Day” for all women from almost every Church on the Island of ST. Vincent. Lives on to this day as a National event for the Organization by the Church Head quarters.
- Substitute Teacher: New York Public and Intermediate Schools: Taught in regular and Special education classes. Used analytic skills in shaping students' behavior for learning. Strategic lesson Planning was made and implemented for reaching goals and objectives.
- Subject Matters: Mathematics; Social studies; Reading; Penmanship and Comprehension; Cluster teacher for Physical Education.
|Certificate in Chaplaincy
Certificate in Computer
MSA. Master in Science & Admin.
BA Edu. Psy.
BA –C. ed & MTH
|East Flatbush Church of God
New York Theological Seminary
YTT School Rockaway
Metropolitan College of New York
New Rochelle College
International Theological Seminary of CA
Hobbies, Interests, Other Skills
Gardening, Cooking, home organizing. Member of 79th Precinct council, Community organizer and more, Member of Covington Who’s Who Registry, Author of Book “HIT HARD SCORE HARD - Triumphant Over Hard Trials” With 7 Facts to Be Healthy, Rich and Happy. Published end of 3/2013.
Phone: (347) 440-2101 | (718) 978-3239